Why choose us?
Your child will be introduced to Spanish and English at a time critical in developing advanced language skills in their lives.
We are a premier Latino educational facility that specializes in teaching and providing experiences that embrace Hispanic cultures.
Why choose us?
Our education program features components you won’t see anywhere else, including:
- Bilingual teachers with education degrees.
- Parent/teacher conferences held twice a year.
- Incorporate the Spanish language and culture into our program.
- Affordable tuition rates.
- A convenient downtown location.
- 6-weeks - 24 months old
- CDA Credentials
- Early Head Start Partnership
- More individual attention
- No recesses with the “big kids”
- We help you potty train!
- Teaching skills through play
- Access to computers for learning
- Children build their self-confidence
- State Licensed Teacher (Bears)*
- CDA Credential Teacher (Zebras)
- Book Buddies Reading Program
- Ages 5-12
- Hours of operation 6:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday Open year-round**
- Parent-Teacher conferences 2 times per year
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided
- Free Vision & Dental screenings
- Access to consultations & evaluations for speech & occupational therapy (Children’s Therapy Services)
- Access to consultations & evaluations for developmental delays or behavior challenges (Child Learning Center-Orchard Place)
- We encourage you to get your child on the waiting list ($10 non-refundable fee)
- Teachers with BA degrees in Early Childhood, Elementary Education or Child Development Associate
- Curriculum & assessment: Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum, CC Gold Assessment and ASQ
- *Child must be age 4 on or before September 15th and family must reside in DMPS district for the Pre-K Classroom (Bears)**Closed major holidays plus 2 teacher training days.
Tuition rates may increase by as much as 5% per year effective every July.